Free Ground Shipping on Orders of $100+
Healthybaby because baby is soaking it all in
Developed for Healthy Brains
Plant-based Ingredients for Baby's Skin.
3 oz. sugarcane tube of diaper cream
• Petroleum-free, fragrance free and Lanolin free
• Suitable for sensitive skin and dermatologist tested
• Microbiome friendly
• Non-toxic, non-GMO and gluten-free
• Responsibly made in California, USA
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Zinc Oxide†, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Squalane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Water/Aqua, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Tocopherol.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
†Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
Apply diaper cream at every diaper change, bath time, or as needed.
Pro Tip: Gently warm in hands prior to applying for a soothing sensory delight.
Making up 15% of our formula, the non nano particles create a protective barrier between baby's skin and their diaper.
100% olive sourced. Nourishes, calms and increases moisture retention for dry, textured and irritated skin. Molecularly identical to the body's natural lipids leading to quicker absorption.
A star ingredient of South Korean cica creams that has potent antioxidant properties and is rich in amino acids. Hydrates and soothes compromised skin. Rich in antioxidants and amino acids to naturally soothe inflammation and hydrate baby's skin.
Sourced from sunflower oil. Full of anti-inflammatory benefits and antioxidants to naturally strengthen the skin barrier.
Naturally relieves diaper rash and repairs skin with its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Diaper rash is usually the result of prolonged contact with pee or poop on baby’s skin, but it can also result from changes to baby’s skincare routine, starting solids, use of medication or infection. For day to day prevention, here are some easy tips:
1. Start with a comfy diaper that keeps baby's skin as dry as possible and doesn't contain chemicals which may irritate baby's skin! Avoid unnecessary fragrances and dyes.
2. Always wipe baby from front to back during diaper changes and clean thoroughly to maintain the skin's natural PH. Choose a soft and moistened plant-based wipe with the fewest, cleanest ingredients but when rash occurs, washing with just soapy water can prevent further abrasion.
3. Change baby’s diaper frequently, as needed, and allow skin to air dry another minute or two after a change. That extra minute is also the perfect opportunity to connect with your baby with our enrichment activities!
4. Once dry to the touch, apply Our Diaper Cream liberally to create a natural protective barrier or on an as needed basis to soothe redness or irritation.
5. Ensure baby’s diaper is on snug but not too snug to allow air flow!
The first and only EWG VERIFIED™ diaper in the world is the safest diaper for baby's developing brain and body. Made with plant-based materials and enhanced
Looking for more info? Here’s our full FAQ.